Thank you for visiting the Grasby website. It is always our mission that customers have a seamless end-to-end experience with our brand. Most importantly, we want to make sure you have a wonderful experience purchasing and using our products.
All units ship via LTL Truck. Some shipments will require a delivery appointment. So please double-check that you have included the correct contact e-mail address and telephone number so our Freight carrier can arrange your delivery. Grasby Inc happily provides liftgate services for those who need them, but any other special delivery services will be conducted at your own expense (such as inside deliveries).
- With LTL Freight, there are times that not all locations are deliverable. If this occurs, we will contact you and ask for an alternative address to where the unit can be delivered to.
We ship Freight 2 times a week. After your order has been placed and you receive your order confirmation email, the order will ship within 1 - 3 business days, dependent upon the day your original order was placed.
- Any international shipment placed and shipped cannot be refunded or canceled.
Shipping Damages Claim
All shipping damage must be noted at the delivery time with the carrier.
- All Claims must be placed directly through the carrier that delivered your unit.
- Grasby Inc. Is not responsible for any shipping damages incurred while the unit was in transit.
- Grasby Inc. is not responsible for filing any claims for damage on a delivered unit.
Grasby Inc. offers a Limited Warranty on our products.
- Grasby Inc. offers a *30-day warranty on the unit's workmanship defects and operational issues.
- Grasby Inc. offers a *30-day warranty on all parts and OEM accessories.
- Grasby Inc. offers a *90-day warranty for the power system (motor, controller, display, and battery)
The power system warranty will be extended to *180-days if the customer registers the unit on the Grasby Inc. website. Warranties can be registered at: www.getgrasby.com
- Grasby Inc does not offer returns on product orders unless the unit is not operational upon arrival.
- Once a unit is ridden, it is considered used, and we do not offer returns on a used unit.
- Grasby Inc recommends that consumers conduct all of their research thoroughly before doing your research before completing their purchase of a Grasby Unit.
- If a unit has scratches, chips, or minor cosmetic issues, we will attempt to offer a reasonable discount, but these issues are not grounds for a warranty replacement or a unit return.
*From the date of the unit or product delivery
Grasby Inc. excludes normal wear components (such as brake components, seals, bearings, chains, and suspension components, tires, rims, grips, handlebars, as well as exclusions for misuse of product, or failure caused by damages due to accident, collisions, or general neglect. Misuse may include altering any factory wiring or installing any non-genuine Grasby parts, as well as any racing or competition use. Any misuse in charging, discharging, or improperly storing the unit will also void this limited warranty. Limited warranties are non-transferable, and you must have an original receipt (proof of purchase) from Grasby Inc or a Grasby Inc. authorized dealer.
Parts and Accessories Return Policy
We understand that sometimes a part or accessory may not be what you expected or not be what is needed. Should this occur, the following policies apply.
- Once you have received a shipping notification, your order cannot be canceled, and you must request a return and a return authorization form.
You may request a return within 30-days of the original order date. The item must be in the original packaging, unused, uninstalled, unaltered, undamaged, and in new, resellable condition. This is the only way a product return will be accepted and processed.
- Once you have contacted our customer service or return warranty department, if returnable, they will issue you a return authorization number so that we can track your return and associate it with your account.
- When shipping your product or parts back to Grasby Inc, you must include a copy of this return authorization form (R/A) in the shipping box or bag.
Once the product has been returned to us, inspected by our team, and is accepted as complete (including the original product box, with the unit in its original packing materials), then we will refund your purchase price, less original shipping and handling fees. We do not refund any shipping.
Shipping costs are non-refundable for any canceled or returned orders, except for misshipped items and faulty products.